We collect the following personal information about you:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Contact Details and Address including ZIP/Postal Code
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Any other information that you share voluntarily
Use of Information
We use this information solely for the purpose of our interaction with you. It is not shared with anyone else other than Digitalflake entities.
- To help us provide the user our Services
- For user interaction with our Service
- To provide customer support
- For analytics in order to improve our Services
- To notify user about any Service changes
- To monitor and address technical problems
Sharing Information with third parties
We do not share any information with any third party.
We have a strict policy to not share any information with any third party. If we get into a contract for our work relations, we create one Non Disclosure Agreement for the purpose of interaction.
Securing User Information
We do not share or sell User information. User data is stored on secure servers, and use the most acceptable means possible to protect your data. However, any data on the internet is not 100% secure. While using this site, Digitalflake cannot guarantee its absolute security, and is not liable for disclosure of User information, due to an information breach, error in transmission, or any unauthorised third party action.
Digitalflake may update this policy at any time. These will be in effect as soon as they are posted. Users will be suitably notified of any such changes.